Friday, September 2, 2016

POETIC PERSONAL STATEMENT

Hello everyone this is my first time having a blog.This is my first year in Gifted and Talented Media(GT).This is my first post of the year. Poetry is how people express their feelings or themselves in paper. A lot of people do this for fun, expressing themselves or for entertainment. Some poems are meaningful, some funny, some sad, and some for our entertainment. Every poem has a meaning and feeling to us and the one who wrote it. So here it is: My poetic personal statement.

Change is a part of life;
some peaceful some strife
Life is like a book
every new chapter after the other
We all have a great imagination;
good or bad there is a spark of creation
But no matter what bridge to turn and burn;
change is a big decision.


I used rhythm or rhyme to put a little bit more meaning to it. It makes what I'm saying about change much more clearer. It also makes it sound better. It also represents my opinion about change more understandable. It brings more feelings into it. It just makes more sense to add too. It also adds a story, a meaning behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment